Safeguarding, Healing, Reconciliation
This project is currently fully supported by Angela’s Heart Communications Inc., but efforts are currently under way to move this initiative under an existing non-profit or to set up new non-profit organization.
The current vision is to provide a hub of networked services (legal, therapeutic, spiritual, peer support) specifically around:
- Preventing clergy sexual abuse
- Minimizing trauma when reporting abuse (either through secular law or faith-based procedures)
- Handling the financial compensation negotiation aspects of abuse settlements
- Providing care to abuse victims/survivors in a trauma-informed way
- Offering, where desired and possible, reconciliation / restorative justice efforts
If you are interested in partnering with this initiative, please send us a message.
On hold while looking for a new hosting site.